Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here I Go Again!

This is not my first attempt at a blog, but I would really like to keep this one going. I think my last one was pretty good, but I would go months without writing. Hopefully this one will not end up in the tar pits with that one!

Why the name "Barbara's Brainy Blurbs & Blatherings" you might ask. Well, I'm no dummy, and sometimes I actually come across as fairly intelligent. Thus, the brainy part. On the other hand, sometimes I feel like the world's biggest idiot. That is where the blathering part comes in. The Barbara part? Well, that's my name. :)

What to expect here. Your guess is as good as mine at this point! Let me put it this way. If the brain were a room, and thoughts were bullets being fired from a gun, many people's bullets would travel straight to the target. Mine would be ricocheting all over the place. So, there is no telling what thoughts and words will come tumbling out of my head. Hopefully you will enjoy the ride and not get car-sick!

Off to make iced tea (Luzianne, of course, with Food Lion's brand of Splenda for me, and plain for my sweetie). More to come later.

Feel free to comment on anything I write, and feel free to ask me questions and to suggest topics or ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment