Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Grandkids

All (well most, but it should be all) grandparents believe their grandkids are the best in the world, and I am no exception. I couldn't have gotten better ones if I had been allowed to hand-pick them.

Andrew just turned 11 years old this month. He is very smart and is in the 5th grade. Andrew plays baseball (his team is doing great, last I heard) and he also plays violin. His choice of the two, if he could only do one, would be baseball, but he plays the violin so beautifully that I pray he keeps up with it. Andrew loves to do outdoor things, such as fishing, 4-wheeling in the desert, and riding his bike. He also loves to read. Andrew inherited his mom's and my sense of humor (usually a good thing! lol).


Hannah will be 8 years old in June. She is cute as a bug, smart, sassy, and fun-loving. Hannah is, in my opinion, a great artist. She is very creative. She enjoys doing crafts, doing little dramatic skits, etc. Like her brother, she is very smart, and she is in 2nd grade. She is learning how to play the piano. She also likes to read, and she loves fishing as much as Andrew. Hannah was very much a girly-girl, but I hear she has become quite a tomboy! Here she is at almost 7 years old, learning how to ride a bike (with my dad).

Andrew and Hannah love each other, and hate each other, and tease each other, and drive each other nuts! Over all though, they really do love each other.

Andrew and Hannah will be joined in June by a new baby brother, whose name is Thomas.

I am so looking forward to Thomas being born! I wish I could be there for his arrival, but even though I can't afford that, my heart will be there.

My heart is forever with Nancy, Steve, Andrew, Hannah, and Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment